My name is Megan, I'm a senior in high school, and I'll be graduating next year!! I honestly can't believe that time has flown by so fast. I am also a little nervous for some odd, weird reason. Oh also I'm from California ♡
Anyway...
About two years ago, I tried making a blog out of boredom but I couldn't figure out the customization aspect, so it's just a page with one post, basically hard-launching something that I never again touched. It wasn't until recently, when I was on TikTok and came across a video about blogging! I was like: OMG I know those things.
So here's this, The Cineblog, a blog all things film, photography, writing, fashion, and more. I am a big film girly, so if you are too, you are in the right place. I'm obsessed with anything moody or feels like a punch to the gut [something like: Sofia Coppola meets indie sleaze].
I'm also behind a camera a lot or on Pinterest. I love Pinterest.
The name Cineblog is a combination of the words "cinema" and "blog," which I thought fit really well because originally, this blog was primarily about film... but what's film without all the other things that contribute to it? About the name again, "Cinema" encapsulates a lot of things for me since everything is absolute cinema if you put your mind to it.
I post at least once weekly (or whenever somethings hits my mind). Many things will be reviews, recaps, mood boards, personal essays, designs etc. or a combo of different things.
The Cineblog is for the girls who love autumn and a good movie. Imagine being stuck between Gossip Girl and the 90s.
The verdict: Blogging is a lost art. So have a little fun, be free ~
I've seen so many cute fun blogs in the past week and I love this little community that we are all part of! It's so fun. What I will say is that right now, this blog is just starting out but if you happen to come across my page, say hi! I'd love to know what you're watching/reading/creating. Also all the fun stuff is in the sidebar... (you'll find my posts, my playlist, my film diary and so on)
For my future Cinebloggers, I love yall! Until next time...XOXO,
M.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment