Cinebloggers! I've got updates on my "real" job...
So a few days back, I was hired at Tommy Hilfiger. Two-ish days ago was my first day and here's how it went. Not to be a negative nelly... but I know this is going to get real boring as time goes on.
When I first got there, I got a complete rundown of the store and the back-stock (there is so much more space than the store lets on). And I worked for 2 hours, which went by pretty quickly.
The majority of the time after my training, I was folding shirts in a very orderly way. I got my own folding table and tidied every stack of shirts.
And WOW there are so many styles of clothing and it's honestly incredibly shocking how much I'll have to know by the end of the year probably.
The OOTD Breakdown
I followed the dress code and showed up in:
- Navy 3/4 sleeve top
- Cream corduroy jeans
- Black boat shoes (right, so the shoes were NOT the right choice)
I'm not allowed to wear anything branded—the only branded thing I can wear are Vans shoes, and it has officially been my mission to find the best pair.
So our schedules are released in three-week blocks, and I do admit, I wished I got more hours to work. More hours can mean two different options:
1. Ask for more hours from TH
2. Work a totally different second job
I spun a bottle in my head and decided there was no deciding to do because prior to getting hired, I had already applied to every job I could pinpoint, and at the moment of employment, I was offered an interview which I'd be stupid to turn down.
Which means I already have other job application plans and an interview scheduled for this weekend. I don't mind working two jobs—one retail, one food service (boba shop near my school).
My hands are on the genie lamp. And I say: "I wish to work more hours."
Poooof~ Now, we wait.
M.S.
One of many Cineblogging superstars



No comments:
Post a Comment