Exciting blog update!!

Hi Cinebloggersss

I just want to start by saying welcome if you are new here~ We've got 13 new Cinebloggers at the time that I'm writing this and I am so grateful and excited for what's to come! I hope everything inspires you and more ♡

Now for the updates: The "Cinema" is now open! 

I've added a new page called, "The Cine-Files" that I've put together with a variety of full-length films you can watch for free—no ads—straight from my blog. The five featured films are: Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961), Carrie (1976), Millennium Mambo (2001), Girl Interrupted (1999), and Crash (1996). Hope you all love it!

XOXO,
M.S.
One of many Cineblogging superstars

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ ME... YK YOU WANT TO

Copium

Hey Cinebloggers, big news... I love being delusional. Sometimes it feeds me, makes me feel full. Like I've just consumed the entirety o...